THE NEW GOLD STANDARD IN PET PROBIOTICS | FREE SHIPPING $49+
- Joan, Barkbiotics Customer
We Pay Shipping!
1. What can I expect from Barkbiotics?
Barkbiotics is medically engineered to help with conditions like:
Swollen and painful joints
Skin and coat conditions
2. Where is Barkbiotics made?
Barkbiotics is proudly grown and manufactured in the United States
3. What are the ingredients?
Barkbiotics contains only the highest-quality ingredients including:
Prebiotics and Probiotics: Inulin, L. Acidophilus, B. Lactis, L. Casei, L. Plantarum, L. Rhamnosus, B. Bifidum, B. Breve, B. Longum, L. Gasseri, B. Infantis, L. Paracasei, L. Bulgaricus, L. Salivarius, L. Brevis, L. Lactis
4. What if it doesn't work?
Two things, really:
1) Consider adjusting the dosage for your dog's weight
2) This comes with a 100% money back guarantee, either it works or it's free; and you can even keep the bottle
5. How do I use it?
Simply add the appropriate amount of scoops to your dog's food. Dosing instructions can be found on the label.
6. What is the difference between a probiotic and prebiotic?
Probiotics are live beneficial bacteria that provide numerous health benefits and balance your gut. Prebiotics are a type of fiber that feed these bacteria.
Probiotics and prebiotics are essential for a healthy gut and help ensure your pup has the right balance of these bacteria. They also send signals to the immune system and help regulate inflammation.
7. Does this help with arthritis and joint pain?
There is a solid body of research that shows hemp powder can minimize the pain associated with inflammation and potentially slow the progression of arthritis.